Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Captured ☺

I'm captured and bound but I'm not complaining one bit....lol. I think i may enjoy it. A change of scenery is always good some days. Thanks to Cheeky, the accessories and shoes wasn't hard to find to fit th look. I went to the D23 Event and stopped by the Cheeky booth and found the exact items I was looking for. Cheeky released the Eye Mask! and Bound Legs! that are at D23 that I couldn't pass up. I knew I had to get them. Then I had to hit up Whore Courture Fair 8 before it ended to get the Jella Extreme High Heels! which brought the look to a whole new level. Ladies, If you're looking for THAT look, make sure you hit these events up and stop by the Cheeky booths!!!!!!!!!!! As always, happy shopping ladies☺


* Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • MixedType • Applier (Catwa) 

Hair
Sintiklia • Sheba • Ombres

Clothing
Vision • Misty Set • Black • Mesh (Belleza-F,V,I Maitreya, Slink-HG,Phy)

Cheeky Items
• Cheeky • Eye mask! • Newness (D23 Event)
• Cheeky • Bound Legs! • Mesh (Maitreya, HG,Phy) • Newness (D23 Event)
• Cheeky • Jella Extreme High Heel! • Newness (Whore Couture Fair 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment