Friday, March 30, 2018

Stand Up With Pink Cream Pie ☺

Stand up. Pointing at the culprit in the classroom. Making my point. No one was listening and I was asked repeatedly who made the outfit I was wearing by that one student and got in trouble for it. I stood up. Walked to the front of the class. Stood on top of the teachers desk. Planted my foot and pointed to the culprit who kept asking me. Then I shouted. "THE OUTFIT IS BY PINK CREAM PIE (PCP). IT'S CALLED LUCY TANK AND LUCY SKIRT. IF YOU WANT IT, TAKE THE LANDMARK TO PINK CREAM PIE (PCP) AND GET IT."  Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Face/Body
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype 

Hair
Foxy • Muse Hair • Natural Ombres

Pink Cream Pie
• Lucy Tank • Mesh (HG,Phy,Maitreya, Isis, Venus) • Newness
• Lucy Skirt • Mesh (Phy, HG, Maitreya, Isis, Venus) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment