Monday, March 26, 2018

My New Kicks ☺

I thought it was time for me to get some new kicks sooo that's what I did today. I headed down to Pink Cream Pie (PCP) because I had heard she had released some newness in the store I had to check it out. The Becky Sneakers are freakin awesome. Soo many colors to choose from. Soo many parts to color. Ladies, I may never take the Becky Sneakers off. I can match the Becky Sneakers with anything in my inventory and so can you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you click the link below and head down to Pink Cream Pie (PCP) for your Becky Sneakers today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy shopping ladies ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Face/Body
Catwa • Catya Bento Face 
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • Applier (Catwa) • Mixedtype 

Hair
RunAway [RA] • Sady • Ombres & Roots

Clothing
Boom • Twenty Three Tee (Puerto Rico) • Mesh (Standard)
Izzie's • Tube Socks • White • Applier (Maitreya)
Villena • Distressed Shorts • Blue • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink)

Pink Cream Pie
• Becky Sneakers • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) • Newness

No comments:

Post a Comment