Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Showing My 2 Sides ☺

Angels with attitude. That's what this blog is about. Cheeky allowed me to show two sides of myself with these awesome Quinn - Double Band Tops. I'm showing you my innocent side in one where I'm representing the Angel Double Band Top and in the other one, I'm showing you my Bitchy side. The Bitchy side is the one with attitude and the one I don't like to let people see...lol. I would rather for everyone to see my Angel side. Ladies, these Double Band Tops come in 6 different word prints, which one will you choose? Show me your sides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As always, happy shopping ladies☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
Catwa • Catya Bento Face
Maitreya • Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Deetalez • Heidi • MixedType • Applier (Catwa) 

Hair
little.bones • Kym • The Blend

Clothing
Cheeky • Quinn - Double Band Top! • Mesh (Maitreya, HG, Phy) • Newness
Insanya • MicroSkirt • Mesh (Freya, HG, Isis, Maitreya, Phy, TMP, Standard)

No comments:

Post a Comment