Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Party ☺

It's time for the Halloween Parties to start and tonight I have my sidekicks with me. I'm going as goth girl and I got my Wookie with me along with Batman. We're ready...lol. Thanks to HEC, I was able to pull the Gothic Girl look together. The Sexy Halloween Tintable Top and the HEC Side Fishnet Cutouts Tintable Pants is a must to pull this look off. I also ran by ELite Bi-Weekly and picked up this new pose by Imitation called Sabi. I love the poses by Imitation, they always seem to be on point. Ladies make sure you stop by these two stores and pick up your Gothic Girl look today!!!!!!!!.Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Imitation Sabi Poses can be purchased @ Elite Event

Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Truth • Kizzy • Group Gift •

Pose
Imitation • Sabi • Pose 2 C shown •

Clothing
HEC • Sexy Halloween Tintable Top CTFL-01 (UA) • Mesh (eBody,  Maitreya, Slink, Standard) • Newness
HEC • Side Fishnet Cutouts Tintable Pants BPUG-00F (UA) • Mesh (eBody,Slink, Maitreya, Standard) • Newness

Shoes
Breathe • Kendra Heels •

1 comment: