Wednesday, November 1, 2017

He's Almost Here ☺

I'm getting excited. It's almost that time for my babes to come walking through that door. I've been outside on the patio at our private tropical home and now I'm headed inside. I cannot wait to see him. Ladies, I had to stop and do a pose and thanks to eTc Poses, I had the perfect pose to make this a memorable occasion. I had to use the Door Frame Pose by eTc Poses because it showed off the proper curves in all the right spots. I even stopped by Cheeky's so I could change my eyes into something Mystic. Soo ladies, if you're wanting this pose by eTc Poses or these Mystic Eyes by Cheeky, take the landmark provided below and as always happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Tala Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Sintiklia • Peony • Ombres •

Makeup/Nails/Eyes
Cheeky • My Mystic Eyes! • Mesh (L/R) • Applier (Catwa) •

Pose
eTc Poses • Door Frame 1 •

Lingerie
Blacklace • Flirting w/ Danger • Pink Vintage • Applier (Omega, Slink, GOS) •

No comments:

Post a Comment