Friday, November 3, 2017

The Bed Is Where I Will Wait ☺

The bed is where I will wait for him to get here. My love. My one and only. My him. I hope he like what I'm wearing. I hope the way I'm posing for him. It's a surprise...lol  I went by eTc Poses and picked up this brand new pose called Arch. I love the way it Arches the back and swoops down in the front and have my face dead set in watching my man walk through the door. I'm ready and he better be. Ladies make sure you take the landmark provided below and as always happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Body/Face
• Catwa Tala Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Argrace • Rui • Black •

Pose
eTc Poses • Arch • Newness

Lingerie
Blacklace • Josie • Basics Lace Set • Applier (Omega) •

No comments:

Post a Comment