Monday, October 30, 2017

Ready To Play? ☺

On the court, ready to play soo who's playing with me? Tired of all the stress so need to release it and what better way to do it then on the courts. I hope with me playing ball, I don't mess up my new nail polish. I just got my nails painted this week. I went by the Boho Culture Fair and was looking around. Came across a booth called MPP, My Pretty Pixels, and fell in love with their nails. Colors so bright and vibrant, I just had to get them. Ladies, I purchased one of each. I couldn't help it....lol. Ladies make sure when you're out shopping at the Boho Culture Fair, stop by the MPP booth and pick up your set of nail polish today and as always happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• MPP Boho Warm Nails can be purchased @ Boho Culture Fair

Body/Face
• Catwa Tala Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
Exile • Jagged Edge • Natural Fusion • Newness •

Makeup/Nails
MPP (My Pretty Pixels) • Boho Nails • Warm • Applier (Omega) • Newness

Clothing
Villena • High Cropped Hoodie • Gray • Mesh (Maitreya, Slink, Belleza) •
Kitja x Parker • Tasha Shorts • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Maitreya) • 

Shoes
Vale Koer • Retro Dunks • Fit (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Gianni, TMP, Unrigged) •

No comments:

Post a Comment