Sunday, October 29, 2017

Hell Bound ☺

A lot of people say they are bound to end up here, never thought it would come true for me. Especially this close to Halloween. Especially with me already dressed and makeup upped for a Halloween party. and here I am....Hell Bound. Well atleast for the ladies who are still up top, I can share with you where I got my makeup from. All my makeup can be purchased inside Booty's Beauty. I love this cosmetic store. Not only does she create lipsticks and eyeshadows, but she also does eyes too. Ladies make sure you stop by this store for all your makeup and eye needs!!!!!!!!!!!!  Happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured
• Reign Devil Onsie can be purchased @ The Epiphany

Body/Face
• Catwa Tala Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
Lara Hurley • Beth • Midtone •

Hair
little.bones • Inna • The Blend •

Makeup/Eyes
Booty's Beauty • Sugar and Spice Eyeshadow • Applier (Catwa) • Newness •
Booty's Beauty • Aura Lipsticks • Applier (Catwa) • Newness •
Booty's Beauty • Eyes • Make Believe • Applier (Catwa) • Newness

Clothing
Reign • Devil Onsie • Maitreya •

Shoes
Reign • Kendall Heels •

No comments:

Post a Comment