Saturday, November 4, 2017

It's All In The Pose ☺

Hym and I together forever, that's what this pose by eTc screams out to me. I gaze up at Hym. Staring into hys face. I wouldn't be able to pull that off without eTc Poses. I love how she made it look as if I'm awe struck by hym. How I'm safely wrapped in hys arms as if hys protecting me. Ladies, if you want this pose, make sure you click the link below and shop shop shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And as always happy shopping ladies! ☺


Info
• Items with () is what's being featured

Cherry
Body/Face
• Catwa Catya Bento Face
• Maitreya Bento Hands, Feet, and Body

Skin
• Deetalez • Precious • Mixedtype •

Hair
Spellbound • First Date • Natural Ombres & Roots •

Pose
eTc Poses • Couple 17 •

Clothes
Candydoll • Yira Dress • Black • Mesh (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) •

Bishop
Body/Face
• Catwa Daniel Bento Face
• Signature Body

Skin
Nivaro • Anton • Tone 3 • 

Hair
Stealthic • Reach • Ombres • 

Clothes
Legal Insanity • Addams Baggy Jeans • Mesh (Belleza, Slink, Signature, Aesthetic) • 

No comments:

Post a Comment